Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{Idea Bucket} 30 Ways to Catch a Smile on Your Birthday

We figure we'd share something from pretty i see's {Idea Bucket} because birthdays are great, but finding the right present can cause heartache. Why not change it up this time around and give someone something money can't buy.

Something unexpected can definitely be something unexpectedly amazing. Birthdays are meant to be celebrated, and yes, it's A-okay to tell people what you want. All I wanted was 30 balloons, but who knew those helium-filled balloons could really lift my spirits. And talk about unexpected, I got 30 things I didn't need to wish for. 
30 balloons, each one filled with messages and memories from only my nearest and dearest, and one pin needle turned into 30 smiles, 30 laughs, 30 happy tears, and one fab way to dive into the next century of life. 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww Welcome to the best time of your life!! I missed your Big Day! :( I know you are meant to do some major damage to this world in a great awesome way :) Miss you much!

    ReplyDelete